Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 09:56:06 -0700
From: Mike Murray<w0agm...@gmail.com>
To: "Wes (N7WS)"<w...@triconet.org>
Cc:elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - AFSK anamoly? No replies, try again

After doing some more testing in last weekends RTTY contest, it appears
that I made an erroneous statement as to what I was hearing and where.
What I found is that as I tune down in frequency and find a signal that
will decode, if I then tune down another 170 Hz I'll hear the inverted
signal.  Still using dual passband DSP filter at 400 Hz and 400 Hz, 8 pole
roofing filter as before.  I have a brief video on uTube showing the effect
at:

*http://tinyurl.com/hxykq9c <http://tinyurl.com/hxykq9c>*

Anyone have additional thoughts as to what's causing this or where I should
look next?

Mike - W0AG