Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 01:04:06 -0700 (MST)
From: Greg VK3VT <g...@vk3vt.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Dual Receive on a K3?

Ross (W6FG)

You could get an LP Pan panadapter (http://www.telepostinc.com/LP-PAN.html)
and this will allow you receive on a second frequency on your computer using
the VFO B knob to tune (distance from VFO A determined by the sound card you
use - panadapter bandwidth can be up to 192KHz).  You can also listen to the
VFO A frequency applying different filtering and noise reduction techniques
to those set up on your K3.

73
Greg VK3VT

--
Doug Ellmore
d...@ellmore.net

Computer Scientists do precision guess work based on unreliable data
provided by those of questionable knowledge.