Some models of UHF under-dash Motorola mobiles have a short (+/- 6") TMP
M/M jumper cable connecting two boards.  A female circuit board connector
can be salvaged from the the radio for use as a end connector on the short
cable, making a M/F extension for the input to the 2nd receiver.  I have
the ends of this extension cable and the cable from the rear BNC rear
connector laid atop the 2nd receiver, making it an easy task to lift the
top cover and choose the antenna being fed to the 2nd receiver's input.

I'm not been able to find a source for cable-end female TMP connectors, or
even a part number to order them from Motorola ... and I'm a retired
two-way tech. (;-)

Perhaps Elecraft parts may have them.  I "scrounged" several cables and
boards from a friend who owns a two-way radio shop when I made mine and a
couple for friends.

73

Ken - K0PP