Interesting thread and one that I have a question on. I have three antennas
coming in to the KAT3 and one jumper running from the KAT3 XMTR connector to my
K3 Ant1. When I installed the KRX3, I made the choice to have the main and sub
receiver share the antenna output of the KAT3. Since I had two choices at the
time it seems like the most practical and because all my antennas were routed
through the KAT500. So my question given the presence of the KAT,  is there
still a practical way to switch back and forth between my present setup and
using the KRX3 for diversity receive? Hope question is not too confusing.
73 Paulkc2nyu