Hi Paul

Thanks for looking into what is really a minor issue.

Here's what I see with my setup: K3 6299, P3 2380 with SVGA (which I think I ordered at the same time as the P3). P3 is powered from K3.

The K3 is running:

  MCU 5.38, DSPs 2.86, FP 1.25, DVR 1.03

The P3 is 1.60 SVGA 1.34 and SpanScale is OFF. (I noticed this issue with earlier versions of the P3 firmware.)

The span on 80M is 100KHz and on 160M is 200KHz.

I power on and set 160M Ref Lvl 96, switch to 80M and note that the Ref Lvl is 111.
Power off and on with the K3 power button.
Radio is on 80M and Ref Lvl is 111.
Switch to 160M and Ref Lvl is 96.

If I change SpanScale to REF LVL only and repeat the test:

I power on and set 160M Ref Lvl 96, switch to 80M and note that the Ref Lvl is 111.
Power off and on with the K3 power button.
Radio is on 80M and Ref Lvl is 111.
Switch to 160M and Ref Lvl is ***111***.

For completeness, I tried with SpanScale REF LVL & SCALE and the 160M Ref Lvl was also 111. SpanScale is certainly part of the issue.

73 Bill AE6JV