Hi David,

I use SSB+CW all the time here, as it is so useful to be an,e to use the rig on
SSB and just hit the key to transmit CW. Sorry my explanation was a big wordy,
but it is possible to use SSB+CW and
you can switch to DATA mode then change meter scales between ALC and RF by
tapping Keyer/mic knob then go back to SSB.

It's one of the most non intuitive features of the KX3 and I always have to
refer to my notes each time this comes up.

73 from David GM4JJJ