Since thinking about tuned for ever frequency with the SteppIR, I've developed a bit of SteppIR lust. Please let me know off list if you have had problems with them. I'll summarize any significant response for the list since this is kind of off topic.

I won't actually do anything until my tower application to the Los Gatos (CA) planning department goes through. Any advice about that will also be appreciated.

73 Bill AE6JV