I wouldn't make any assumption about what Elecraft customers will do!

I understand people deciding to upgrade their K3 to the K3S. What has completely mystified me is how many people upgrade the synthesizer(s) and THEN dump the rig to replace it with a nearly identical radio! I'm sure my view is biased since when faced with the same choice, it seemed only logical to upgrade my existing radios which work great and are configured how I like them.

I guess this horse is dead, no?! hi

73,
Josh W6XU