One of the things going here is that people would have sprung for an
*ELECRAFT* KPA1500 with the same reliability, compactness etc. That is to
say they would have sprung for a KPA1500 made to the Wayne/Eric Elecraft
standards, reliability and price points we have all come to love.

The man keeps saying he isn't gonna.

How many hundred times the guy gonna have to post the same answer before
the huddled masses notice he said no. There WAS just as much very positive
chatter from the peanut gallery way back after that first prototype
surfaced at Dayton. Even with all that encouragement the answer still
turned out no.

Wayne grew Elecraft right through the Great Recession. Gotta think he can
call these product to market or not things on the button. If he says no
there's reasons why no.

If he finally says yes it will still be for his reasons and up to his
standards.

73, Guy K2AV

--
Sent via Gmail Mobile on my iPhone