Thank you, Art.

We've been discussing two new features on this thread ...

Feature #1. Elecraft to develop an internal adapter (i.e., PX3SVGA) to
connect a PX3 to an SVGA large screen.

Feature #2. Elecraft (Paul Saffren, N6HZ) to modify the P3 firmware to
write,

  * text decoded by the K3, and
  * text to be transmitted

to the P3 TFT-LCD display (without the need for a P3SVGA).

If you're interested in one or both of these new features, please reply to
this thread.  This is how Wayne prioritizes new products / features.

Please take into consideration that for many (most?) KX3 owners, the KX3
serves as their one and only one HF rig.  While the jokes about lugging an
SVGA monitor to a mountain peak are clever, they fail to recognize the
reality that a majority of KX3 operating hours are spent at the home QTH.

73's

Joe
KF5WBO