There would also need to be a way to easily toggle between the text display and
the TXMON display by a function key assignment that would toggle between them
perhaps. There’s only so much screen real estate.  Or perhaps a small TXMON
window in one corner somewhere.

Of course, if you don’t use TXMON it doesn’t matter, but for those of us that
do ... it would.

Grant NQ5T