That's harmonics which the FCC regulates to -43 dBc or better, better being a bigger number, on 160-10m, and -60dBc for 6 meters and up. That number IS regulated.

That is not the same as two tone TX IMD which is specified by Elecraft as around -30dB, and NOT regulated by the FCC, because most hams can't measure it accurately.