Mark - you are correct... I am just to used to working with the superior system
described at

http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pubs/gps/sigspec/gpssps1.pdf

that is only good to about 100 nanoseconds anywhere on the planet, but it has
no clue about DST.   The starting and ending dates for DST are easy to
determine if you can figure out which day of the month it is, and what day of
the week it is.

N7WY