When I got back into the hobby last fall I needed a clock.  I looked at
some fancy ones but ended up buying a radio shack travel alarm clock.
It displays 24 hour time, is easy to read & set and even has a
thermometer built in so I can see temps like 58F at the operating
position.

I think it cost less than $20 - I don't recall.  It is one of those
great little accessories that I'm really glad I bought.

You can see a pic of it by going to the ARRL site, finding the Contest |
Soapbox area, picking 2006 SKN and searching for KD1E.  Or is there a
way for me to post the 35k .jpg file to the list?

- Keith KD1E -