Good Evening,

Spring, with a few sunny days, has brought flowers, birds, and the biting flies. This year's crop of no-see-ums is vicious. I get about thirty seconds outside before they start burrowing into the corners of my eyes. Uck! Anyone from Alaska or Canada know any remedies?

HF has not been very productive recently. But today there was a 6 meter opening which worked its way from East Coast to West Coast. I would copy a call sign and then they would disappear. But then there was the next one to chase. The QSB sounds different on that band if that is possible.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-