Phil,

The Hardrock 50 has an atu - I don't know if the toroids are pre-wound or not - if not, that's an
issue for me.

Actually, I'm kind of in the reverse situation - I want to keep my KX2/3, but get rid of my FT-450D
- which is a nice radio, but it's bigger than I can use mobile.

All suggestions are welcome and you certainly gave me something to think about.

Thanks.

Tom, W1TEF
Lexington, SC