    Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 09:48:39 -0700
    From: David Gilbert <xda...@cis-broadband.com>
    To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
    Subject: Re: [Elecraft] List overload - It's actually not good for
        Elecraft's business.

    note : personal reply

    Wow ... somebody writing an off topic post (it had nothing to do with
    Elecraft products) to complain about off topic posts.  Talk about
    dripping with irony.

    Besides, it is a trivial exercise to speed read through the topic
    headers and delete the messages you don't want to see.  I mean really
    trivial.  I can scan through well over 100 messages messages per day
    from various lists in about thirty seconds.  You spent enough time
    writing your post and reading the responses to it to cover about a
    month's equivalent.