I've been following the neat discussion on filtering with the K2 and find it
quite interesting.  I have obtain a new type of filter that did not cost me
anything.  Now the KAF2 worked well for me, but I felt the BMF2 worked better.
I have not tried toeh KDSP2 yet (it is rather pricey) so I have stuck with the
BMF2 filter along with the K2's crystal filters.  The BMF2 works well, travels
very well, and can be put in or out of the circuit without too much trouble.
BMF2 has a very low power consumption and doesn't not take any power from the
K2.  Perfect for portable operation too, although I use mine in the shack all
the time.  It is low cost.  the BMF2 is Bio-Mass Filter for the K2.  You can
have BMF1 for the K1.  It is called your brain.  Best filter in the world.
Fastest and most complex computer yet devised.

  Grin
  Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some and use it.  If you can't find any common
sense, ask for help from somebody who has some common sense.