-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephanie Maks

I've certainly made my share of terrible antennas, but I wasn't quick
enough to take pictures of them.

My best worst antenna was a 6M dipole tacked to my bedroom wall, facing
the TV.  With 50 watts of FM it hit the local repeater just great, and
only took a month to destroy my TV's receiver with overload.

My runner-up best worst antenna was my indoor mini trapped 10M vertical
which 'strangely' would never tune up, until that time I was testing it
and holding onto the wrong thing.  Suddenly 1.5:1 match at 50 watts of
10M and OUCH WHY IS MY HAND SO HOT?!

73 de Stephanie
va3uxb
K2#5311 - K1#2132

p.s. fortunately I've got my own home now, so my antennas can be outside
instead of inside!