As many of you know, I've been slammed with cancer since 2014 (they gave me a week to live). After surgery in 2015, it returned to another area. I've been undergoing dreadful and sickening chemotherapy since then, with bi-weekly treatments. Toss in a whopping diagnosed case of PTSD (from months of hospitalization and cancer-related issues) and you come pretty close to going bonkers. Due to my situation (I can't assemble or repair anything. I can't even solder a coax connector, anymore)._I'm looking for a WORKING used QRP model k2_, with the SSB add-on (kenwood mike), as well as automatic antenna tuner, and noise blanker. /_Important: let me say this, amateur radio is *THE* only thing that gives me any pleasure and occupies my mind._/ We have an extremely fixed/limited budget and the usual expenses (no credit cards or loans). My XYL's and my only expenses are those we live off of, SO it gets pretty bleak. My budget for this CAN'T be over 450 dollars (including shipping). I won't have my "old man's s.s. retirement check until August 3 (about a couple of weeks away), but I wanted to get the word out. I'd really prefer a "somewhat" high serial number and upgrades (but who wouldn't?). Even keeping your eyes open for a dusty one on a shelf (that works well) would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and eBay is OUT! If you're able to offer assistance, I'm kg4...@comcast.net, you may also request my home phone number, privately. /_I realize that i AM asking for a BREAK, here!_/ But with all I've been through and going through, believe me, I could definitely*use* a break. I really need your assistance, please, and thank you for your consideration.
sincerely,
ben harold - kg4byn

---