Hi Luke,

This is normal. It has no effect on functionality.

When the 3D printing vendor we use said the plastic would gradually acquire a
honey-blonde hue when exposed to sunlight, I thought:  Cool... we'll be able to
tell who's really using their rigs outdoors :)  Maybe not yet in your case;
still, I welcome you to the Order of the Golden Paddle.

I'd be interested in tapping your expertise if we use such materials in the
future.

72,
Wayne
N6KR