I know this OT string is getting long, but I looked this up in the current IARU
“Ethics and Operating Procedures for the Radio Amateur”, the Region 2 edition.
Some nincompoop generated a PDF that doesn’t allow copying the text, but my
Safari browser ignores that bit, so I can quote it here. I’m not sure how much
of the formatting will come through, but the rest of this message is copied
from section II.9.16 of that document.

• Never send your call as ‘ G3ZZZ/QRP’, this is illegal in many countries
(e.g. Belgium). The QRP information is not part of your callsign, so it cannot
be sent as a part of it. In many countries the only permitted call suffixes are
/P, /A, /M, /MM and /AM..

•  If you are really a QRP station, chances are that you will be relatively
weak with the station you are calling. Adding unnecessary ballast (the slash
and the letters QRP) to your callsign will make it even more difficult to
decipher your callsign!

•  You can of course always mention during the QSO you a re a QRP station,
e.g.: ‘...PWR 5W 5W ONLY...’.

•  If you call CQ as a QRP station and you want to announce that during your
CQ, you can do it as follows: ‘ CQ CQ G3ZZZ G3ZZZ QRP A R’. Insert a little
extra space between the call and ‘ QRP’ and do not send a slash ( DAH DIT DIT
DAH DIT) between your call and ‘QRP’.

•  If you’re looking for QRP stations specifically, call CQ as follows: ‘ CQ
QRP CQ QRP G3ZZZ G3ZZZ QRP STNS (stations) ONLY AR’.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood
CM87wj