      From: "Charlie T, K3ICH" <pin...@erols.com>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:37 AM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Items you think you can depend on

I've bought some little Chicom plug-in Line Voltage monitors that are rated
to run from 80 to 300 VAC for about $5 each through eBay, free shipping/no
tax.
They are completely self-contained with the two prong standard US blade plug
built-in.
The background illumination is blue LED and they're about 1/3 the size of a
pack of Lucky's.
The only problem I've found with them is that after about 5 years of 24/7
use, the background illumination isn't as bright as a new one, but still
perfectly readable.

73, Charlie k3ICH