Yes that’s it! I’m so used to pressing and holding the XMIT as I do that to
tune my magloop (LNR). You can’t use the autotunes with a loop.  Hopefully the
next time I decide to go SSB I’ll remember! By the way-a loop and the KX2 make
a great portable combination. The new addition of the CW logging feature is an
absolute lifesaver for SOTA-when you’re on a tough location t’s tricky trying
to juggle the radio and a notebook .
Dan Presley  N7CQR
n7...@arrl.net