First it will screw up your transmission and once started it will go on and on
and on and on till it either tunes or gives up. In Man mode it only returns
when you want it to.

I run mine thru a training cycle now and then by setting free to band bottom
plus 10KC and tune. Move up 20 and do again till I reach the top of band. I
rarely need a retune while operating.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill