Hi again,

Well, the recent posts have indeed taken us farther OT. While the original
GPS 101 posting was excellent  information, we are now well past the
overload on GPS details (and politics). The ship is now well past South
Georgia Island. They acknowledge that their ship borne antennas leave them
with weak signals (both ways of course). Hopefully that will change once
they get their beams up on the island. Can we please drop the GPS subject?

AB2TC - Knut

Dale Chayes wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/