I believe Alpha warns not even to try to move the amp with its transformer
installed. It is connectorized so you can remove the transformer in a few
minutes and then transport it and the chassis separately. Otherwise, you
risk bending the chassis under the weight of the transformer, assuming you
can move it at all! KPA1500 is a true breakthrough in weight for a
full-power amp!

/Rick N6XI

--

Rick Tavan