I am posting this as an update and recommendation on how I got all my electronics playing correctly together. I recently bought a new Elecraft KPA1500 amplifier and wanted it to work seamlessly with my FTdx5000 and microHam Keyer 2. Just not enough serial ports to go around; thought I could fix up some work arounds but just didn't work. Then I found the S-BOX by N6TV.... Bob has this remarkable device available.... looked at it and bought it with the correct cables.... plug and play. Now the amp and tuner follow the radio correctly and the Keyer 2 does it's thing with DX4WIN and Writelog. The S-BOX works as advertised, is a quality product and Bob is there for any help! Show me as a happy camper. If you have any interest check this out:

The *S-BOX* <https://bit.ly/S-BOX> and *S-BOX-USB* are passive *serial port*
splitters that make it easy to connect multiple devices to *any* compatible
transceiver with a serial port.  When connected through the S-BOX, every
device can follow the transceiver frequency, automatically changing bands
and/or retuning.

Feel free to ask any questions of me that you might have or Bob can put you on the right path for sure! 73's Cort K4WI