I would expect any high Q antenna like a loop would be detuned by any
movement or any metal you pass by. One more reason to support automatic
mobile screwdriver / mag loop antenna tuning on the KX series.
A flag on a backpack would be more or less ignored. Just put a flag on the
top of the AX1. Counterpoise is an issue though. Maybe a short one down
your leg?

Now, if you dressed as a homeless or otherwise distressed person, lots of
weird things are possible, tinfoil hat with a big flag, dragged wire
disguised as one of those fake animals on a leash, etc. The weirder, the
more people will ignore you.

Hopefully taken in the spirit of which it is posted.

73,

Mark
W7MLG