Hi Wayne.

I am expecting to buy a new radio next year so good discussion on the K4.

I expect to use my current upgraded K3 both at home and in the field, perhaps at a field day event so high dynamic range is good. At home we are out in a rural area so the K4 or K4D will be good.

I tend to not use tough screen things but if the touch screen was robust as I read is true for the K4 that might be fine.

Comments below...