Good to send the video

It sounds like the Sound card is dropping audio frames then and can he test
with WSJTx in their TUNE mode.  Does the same thing happen.

If it was me, I would review the sound card settings for the sound card
device.  Make sure it IS the one you think it is.

Could the computer be suffering from high DPCs.. aka, is it busy doing
something else like a virus scan or indexing?

This is one of those times that it would be good to know more about the
computer hardware, like CPU speed, memory, etc.

Mike va3mw