> "After many years and many stations. I still believe this blows away any
> other remote setup (even though no panadapter)."

After nearly four years of trying many RRC settings, I've given up on the
RRC's CW capability.  Periodic RRC firmware updates have been of no help.

It's not the manner in which CW is generated, but that very brief packet
loss results in missed character elements.  That same packet loss does not
affect CW with a pair of synchronized Winkeyer USB devices when used with
K1EL's WKRemote software.  His software generates paddle commands as
complete characters rather than real-time dits and dahs.  The result is that
the transmission of each formed letter is delayed by the time it takes to
create a character, but one can still hear the receiver between keyed
elements.  So, break-in is not lost.  CW keyboard, Winkeyer message buttons,
and macro commands are not delayed and are transmitted in real time.

I have access to several pinging tools including Ping Plotter software.
Pings are clean to and from the site without packet loss and excessive
jitter.  For some reason, packets are lost in the RRC.  It occurs enough to
be distracting to the station on the other end of a QSO.  My feeling is that
it's better to live with slight character latency than have garbled
characters.  So far, the synchronized Winkeyers have been 100% reliable for
CW.

Paul, W9AC