----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Morris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 9:41 AM

I would like to hear from anyone who has K2/100s with both the unmodified KSB2 and the modified KSB2 with the KI6WX 2N2222 amp mod (and 1.08 firmware). How does this mod affect mic gain and VOX operation? How does the absence of this mod affect mic gain and VOX operation? Does the mod help SSB modulation on 10 meters with the power level set at 5 watts? Do you find this mod helpful at 100 watts? Thanks for your input. Roy Morris W4WFB