Hello David,

I'm enjoying and getting a lot out of our CW discussion.  I've tried to use the KX3 uUtility for practice sending CW.

p. 60 of Fred Cady's big, excellent Elecraft KX-Line book says I shouldbe able to use the Terminal window of the Utility to display the text of the CW I'm sending, but I've never been able to get it to work.

Any ideas?

I use the "Terminal Window" of "Elecraft KX3 Utility" for typing CW via keyboard.And the characters sent are displayed.

But I can't decode characters given with the key. Only via keyboard - butthat was not your intention. Did Fred Cady write if they were the characters entered with a key or with a keyboard?

73/72 de Ingo, DK3RED - Don't forget: the fun is the power!
www.qrp4fun.de - dk3...@qrp4fun.de