From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Lyn Norstad
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 10:47 AM
To: 'Mark Goldberg' <marklgoldb...@gmail.com>; 'Bob Morgan'
<dc10bobmor...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA 500 Codan Envoy

Maybe Bob wants to use the Envoy 2 on the ham bands.  I'm not familiar with
the Codan line of military/business transceivers, but I see that model does
have transmit coverage from 1.6 to 30 MHz.

Perhaps the real question is whether it would be legal to use that rig on
the ham bands.  Since it can apparently cover the 160 - 10m bands without
modification, wouldn't it need to be type accepted?

73
Lyn, W0LEN