I had the exact same problem with my K3s.It was a problem with the 100 watt
power amp.It took a little bit before they got to me but it has been repaired
and is scheduled to be back today.All told it took about a month.Be patient
they get back to you and they will repair it.73Mike KC8WHSent from my Verizon,
Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: John Reilly <reill...@gmail.com> Date:
12/1/20  1:55 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject: [Elecraft]
[K3] Elecraft Support? I have a problem with my K3s 100w PA: No power above
12w, and receive signals are down 20 dB. I sent an email to "K3support" a week
ago and haven't received a reply. Is that email address still valid? So, I
resent the email to "support" yesterday -- no response. Has Elecraft stopped
supporting the K3?To make matters worst, I downloaded the K3s Schematics, and
the KPA3A schematics (Rev C4?) do not match my Rev E PCB. This sure make
troubleshooting a challenge.I have a fairly large investment in Elecraft
equipment, in large part due to their past excellent support. Do I need to
rethink this?   - John,
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.htmlMessage delivered to kc8wh...@gmail.com