Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 11:53:57 -0700
From: John Reilly<reill...@gmail.com>
To:Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] [K3] Elecraft Support?

I have a problem with my K3s 100w PA: No power above 12w, and receive
signals are down 20 dB. I sent an email to "K3support" a week ago and
haven't received a reply. Is that email address still valid? So, I
resent the email to "support" yesterday -- no response. Has Elecraft
stopped supporting the K3?

To make matters worst, I downloaded the K3s Schematics, and the KPA3A
schematics (Rev C4?) do not match my Rev E PCB. This sure make
troubleshooting a challenge.

I have a fairly large investment in Elecraft equipment, in large part
due to their past excellent support. Do I need to rethink this?
 ? - John, N0TA