Mike,

Good idea.

Looking at HDMI capture "cards" - I found many on Amazon and a number had audio I/O, too. Meaning...  A Zoom meeting, video and audio from the K4 as a training "session" for FD...

(say it four times! "we will have a K4 for FD...)

I can also "see" HDMI & K4 as a group demo to a large TV for other radio events, like JOTA.

73, steve WB3LGC