>Last night my personal e-mail in box was spammed by a purveyor
>of an after-market item for Elecraft radios...I strongly resent this
intrusion...

Gee Jerry, welcome to e-mail.  Unwanted e-mail messages appear in
everyone's in-box.  That in itself should be no big deal.

> I am a listed Elecraft builder...I will not put myself in the
> position of hawking an outside vendor's product, for the vendor's
> profit, to my ham radio friends...

I think that's a great approach.  Bravo.

You sound upset and I'm wondering why.  How does receiving an unwanted
e-mail ad put you in the position of hawking someone else's products to
your customers?  The ad arrived, you didn't want it, you deleted.  No
further action is required.

I received the same e-mail message.  I was glad to see it and am
considering doing the upgrade.  To me it isn't spam at all.

73

- Keith KD1E -
- K2 5411 -