As a  ‘semi retired’ professional jazz musician (bassist-upright) I
particularly appreciated the analogy. During this last field day I was running
my KX3 and explaining to my logging assistants about pitch matching.The spot
control does a good job,but sometimes I needed to tweak it to get in the other
guys’ passband.  I can’t wait to use this on my K4,whenever that might arrive!
Maybe we should start an Elecraft band… last year I was supposed to go to Spain
and do some gigs and had planned to take the KX2…maybe next summer.

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
danpresley@me. com
n7...@arrl.net