Don’t get started on drummer jokes…or trombone or accordion or banjo .
Seriously off topic! I will share my favorite at the risk of starting a
thread…what’s the difference between an oboe and a Volkswagen? If you have
to,really really have to…you can tune a Volkswagen 🤪

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
danpresley@me. com
n7...@arrl.net