Steve — To your point - they’re aimed at different uses.

I’ve got a W2 - quite happy with it. It’s perfect for what it does. Stays in
line, let’s me know what’s going on between the rig and the antenna, and I can
use it remotely — which is how I generally operate — even if remotely is just
one part of the house to another.

Would love to see a refresh and modernization - of the software if nothing
else. Maybe build the controller part on an ESP32 type platform. Make it WiFi
or Bluetooth connected… Who knows. Possibilities are endless.

--
daniel.h.br...@gmail.com