Many of us remote operators have interfaced most watt meters that have an
RS232 port to be web based.

The investment can be as basic as a Raspberry PI, USB/RS232 adapter and the
cable that goes with the wattmeter.  Using the NodeRed hardware integration
tool it will give you a web based access to the watt meter (and most other
devices).

I can see live RF transmission data such as RF power on my iPhone, Macbook,
PC or anything else that has a web browser on it.

There is a group on groups.io that has 95% of the hard work done for you
and you don't need to reinvent the wheel.  Just bolt it on the car.  :)

I have used it with my W2 and my LP100a.  Very handy.

Mike va3mw