I need to move my KPA-1500 into the basement, and I've got an electrician
coming to put in the new outlet next week. But the only tricky issue now is
finding the correct cable to run to the amp from my Y-Box to provide
frequency/band data, etc. I will need a cable run of about 20 feet, which
will need to run behind the wall, down into a crawlspace, then through a
concrete wall to the new rack.

With sub-optimal eyesight and shaky hands, I'm not sure I'd by much good
making one, but if they're not available easily in the aftermarket I guess I
can give it a shot. Does anybody know where to find a pre-made ~20ish foot
long cable, or if not, (a) what pinouts do I need, (b) where to source the
correct cable to do this properly, and (c) what connectors-I'm guessing
DB15M and DB15F?

Regards,
Peter Dougherty, W2IRT

DXCC Card Checker/CQ-WAZ Checkpoint