"Yeah, I flashed to 2.13 from 1.75 this weekend, and at first things seemed to
be OK, but last night when running the 80M SSB net, I kept having the tuning
change unexpectedly and my KPA500 kept faulting out. "

Hard to make any useful comment without knowing a lot more about your
configuration.   However, this is the first report I have seen of any
regression with beta 2.13.  I'd suggest you email support and include your
KAT500 config file.

I'd be happy to try to reproduce your problem but I don't use an Elecraft
transceiver and can't test the AUXBus interface.  If you are not using AUXBus
please say how your KAT500 is controlled and what KAT500 mode you use when
operating.

Andy, k3wyc