[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Still, someday in some future rom upgrade it
would be nice to have Ultimatic keying on board in the K*
rigs.

If anyone would like to refresh my memory on Ultimatic keyers, I'd be happy to read it. I remember a QST article at least 200 years ago about it, I think it might have been on the cover too. I know about Iambic, I have an Iambic-A keying type [and O+ blood type]. Iambic-B is hard for me, however I don't really know the technical difference between them, I just know that B adds dits I didn't send.

Given the amount of traffic on the Elecraft list these days, it would be good [and kind to everyone else who undoubtedly all know the answer] to reply to me direct :-)

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2007 CQP Oct 6-7