I respectfully disagree with the argument that folks
with "small" signals are QRP or that running more
power makes you less likely to ragchew on CW.

I know many QRPers who have significant antenna
systems and many 100 watters that have piss poor
antennas.

You can argue that folks who operate around the QRP
frequencies are more likely to ragchew, be more
polite, or whatever.

My feeling is that folks who have built their own
equipment and/or antennas, or who have challenges to
just get on the air are more likely to chew the fat.
Mostly because they are happy to play with hand-ons
stuff.

Cheers,
Julius
n2wn