Not Aug 36th, but I should have said 'within a week or so' instead of 'later this week'. I thought the assembly manual copy we had internally was ready, but Wayne decided to add some additional text to it before releasing to the real world. :-) I'll have it posted this week.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
In the eye of the storm in Aptos. Or should I say IN the storm..
----

Gary Hvizdak wrote:
Sun Sep 2 17:07:17 EDT 2007 wrote Michael (N2ZDB) ...

I thought it would be out by now also!!!

--

Eric posted that message on August 29th.  A week from then would be August
36th, so we still have a ways to go!

BTW, have y'all seen the newest K3 Front Panel rendering in the K3 folder at
<http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3%20FP%20drawing_web.jpg>?  I noticed it
yesterday morning, but don't recall seeing a post announcing it.

Although it's not a high resolution image, it clearly shows the front panel
artwork changes mentioned by one of the beta testers (Ed Mums W0YK I think)
in the late July / early August timeframe.  If you compare this new
rendering to the available K3 photos, you'll see that it's not the same
radio.  Apparently the beta test process has yielded an improved user
interface.

Remember, good things come to those who wait.
73,
Gary  KI4GGX