On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:

Not Aug 36th, but I should have said 'within a week or so' instead of 'later this week'. I thought the assembly manual copy we had internally was ready, but Wayne decided to add some additional text to it before releasing to the real world. :-) I'll have it posted this week.

Ah...and if folks would just cool it...you'd have less fires to put out, and by extension more time to get the K3s out the door.

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month