Hi Everybody,

I am updating K2 S/N 01762 from A to B prior to installing options. My questions regard the AF gain control. The AF gain control has no effect whatever on the level of signal in my headphones. No, I am listening to signals on the ham bands, not just the CW sidetone which I understand is at constant volume. Was there a change to the AF gain control circuitry between the Rev A RF board and the post S/N 3000 B boards? Will the change to the AF circuitry that I have yet to make fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin
VK3DAP / ZL2DAP